Class full – sold out.
A big thanks to the JH Shooting Sports Foundation for sponsoring this Long Range Rifle class!
Join Scott Austin and Shepard Humphries for 3 hours of Long range Rifle training. We will begin with a bit of classroom time, then progress to shooting from 25 yards out to 600 yards. Some of the topics we plan to cover include:
- Understanding MOA
- Ammo considerations
- Internal & external ballistics
- Making sure your rifle & scope setup is in good working condition
- Dealing with wind
This is an intermediate level class designed for rifle shooters who have fired at least 60 rounds in the last year.
Class size limited to 4 students, age “mature-16” or older. 1st 4 people to register are in! Nonrefundable and non-transferable tickets SOLD OUT.
What you’ll need:
- Your rifle & scope ( 1 per student)
- At least 60 rounds of the same rifle ammunition
- Any accessories you plan to use (bipod, rangefinder, spotting scope, etc.)
- Electronic hearing protection
Group Shooting Class Includes:
- Loaner electronic hearing & eye protection if needed
- Use of smaller caliber rifles and ammo for practice
- Range fees
- Spotting scopes if you don’t have one
*This class is not focused on big game hunting, though we believe that learning to shoot steel at distances beyond ethical hunting distances is excellent skill building!