We are thrilled that you are interested in long range shooting! Whether you are a novice looking for a fun weekend with your son or you are an experienced shooter treating clients to a fun day, we look forward to exceeding your expectations as we help you grow! Our lead long range instructors Shepard Humphries and Scott Austin are patient teachers with a passion for private long range rifle training.
Private Long Range Rifle Training
Our training is customized just for you so prices and details will vary. Following are example packages:
Starting $900 to $6,500
- 4 hours at the JH Gun Club, training only, $900 for up to 2 shooters.
- 1 day in Western Wyoming, instruction, use of rifles and ammunition included. $3,400 first shooter, $1,200 per shooter thereafter up to 4 total shooters. LEARN MORE and BOOK.
- 2 days in Western Wyoming, basic long range shooting class. Day 1 at JH Gun Club and day 2 at an undeveloped private ranch near Jackson Hole, training only: $4,000 for up to 2 shooters.
- Nomad Rifleman Steel Hunting and Field of Dreams experiences starting at $2,800.
Starting $39,000 to $89,000
- 2 days at LTC Ranch in Idaho, all inclusive including lodging, meals, ground transport from FBO: $39,000 for up to 2 shooters.
- 2 days at Paul Nelson Farm’s long range shooting bay in South Dakota, all inclusive including lodging, meals, ground transport from FBO: $89,000 for 4 shooters.
- 2 days at MW Range in West Texas, all inclusive including lodging, meals, ground transport from FBO: $39,000 for up to 2 shooters.
Have you ever achieved a one mile hit? If so, did you understand the reasons why the bullet hit? Many of our clients have shot out to 500 yards many times in their lives, and now want to learn the whys and hows and get practice in the field. We specialize in Private Long Range Rifle Training that is relaxed, enjoyable and as uncomplicated as possible.
Private Long Range Shooting Experiences
Many of our clients have traveled extensively taking shooting classes, buying custom rifles and have hunted at premium shooting preserves in Scotland, the US, Africa and South America. They are grateful for the many wonderful experiences they have enjoyed. Now, frankly, they are a bit bored. They still enjoy shooting guns and spending time with clients and friends and they are ready for a unique premium luxury shooting experience, our Private Long Range Rifle Training & Experiences.
Basic Long Range Shooting Class
You and your guest join your guide at the JH Gun Club in Jackson, where you work on basic skills out to 600 yards. On Day two you meet your guide at an undeveloped private ranch within an hour of Jackson Hole. Your instructor will lead you to the shooting location, where you will begin at 100 yards. As the day progresses, you will work your way out to 1500+ yards!
You and your guest join your guide and set out on All Terrain Vehicles on a hunt for steel targets. You drive to various shooting positions, find the target(s) we have staged and make your shots, then proceed to the next shooting location. Learn more HERE.
Field of Dreams
You and your guests are perched over a ranch field, perhaps extending to over 2,000 yards. In this field, there are dozens of targets at various ranges, angles and directions. Your experienced world class guides provide advice as needed, monitor safety and lead you and yours on an adventure you will always remember.
Please reserve your exclusive Private Long Range Rifle Training sessions with us today, as available dates are limited. We look forward to serving up the finest training and experiences you will ever enjoy!
To schedule a conference call with Shepard, please contact 307.690.7921.
Would you like to learn more without talking on the phone? Please start your process with the form below!