JHSE Writing & Social Media Content Creation
We are a small business located in Jackson Hole Wyoming looking for a Writer/Social Media Guru! As part of our marketing strategy, we need content created for the next year of blogging and social media. Much of the content we need consists of general Jackson Hole tourism information, some about our guns, and some about shooting.
- We are seeking a skilled writer whose first language is English.
- Grammer and the spealling cant half errers, must be perfuct!
- Must be creative, disciplined, and motivated. (This project is NOT for someone that makes promises but does not follow through. Handle projects with excellence, ahead of time.)
- We are not interested in buying your time … rather, we want exceptional performance.
- Prefer that writer is able to work in Jackson Hole once or twice each month for about 4-ish hours.
We not only provide information about shooting, but about other activities in our area, such as restaurants, hotels etc.
- Write approximately 75 blog articles, varying in length, from 50 words to 2,000 words, with 95% of them being 350 to 500 words.
- Download from online or take approximately 5 photos for each blog post.
- Upload articles and pictures into WordPress and save as drafts.
- See our blog HERE to get an idea.
- Download (legally) from online or take a photo for 250 posts.
- Write 250 Facebook posts containing 10 to 30 words and 1 picture each.
- Schedule these posts.
- Write 365 tweets.
- Compile 365 pictures.
- Schedule the tweets.
Firearm Description Posts:
- Write 75 articles/descriptions (cutting and pasting mostly) about our guns.
- Let’s be creative! I bet we can do all kinds of projects together for our mutual benefit, right?
Please contact me with any questions you have! Then, I hope you will prepare a bid for me. Perhaps you will only be interested in a segment or two of the above and someone else will want other segments… Let’s chat!