Updates regarding Wyoming Covid Travel Restrictions due to The Panic
Hello current and future friends! Happy 2021 to you all!
As you might have heard, there is another virus making the rounds this year, and government, along with the media and many citizens, believe this virus to be a pandemic. Fortunately, our coaches, clients and vendors have not been affected by the virus, however the response by some has been crippling to many. To the millions of people around the world who have lost family members to suicide, lost their businesses, homes or who have otherwise experienced the devastation caused by governments, we extend our condolences. To the families of the 10,000 otherwise healthy folks who the virus has killed, we also extend our condolences.
We are making every effort to help our friends and neighbors stay positive and optimistic. Because we fear the government repercussions, our coaches follow the mandates that government’s dictate and also follow facility rules at the places where we shoot. Yes, we wear face coverings. (Please know that the vast majority of our coaches do not wear face diapers because they really think that it will make you, them or anyone else “safer.”)
We wear masks only because we are forced to, and because about 3% of our guests have actual concerns about Covid. As with any year past, if you have special needs (for example if you are 90 years old and have pneumonia) please let your booking guru know!
Many families and groups are looking for unique outdoor activities in Jackson Hole.
We offer safe, fun and educational multi-gun shooting experiences that will strengthen connections and build memories, making your vacation a huge success.
As we face a winter with unpredictable government orders regarding how your vacation to Jackson Hole will be allowed to unfold, we are excited to take your reservation! With our easy cancellation policy, we will happily allow you to change your mind later, if necessary, as “things develop.” Our cancellation policy is a generous 72 hours for our family Multi-Gun Experiences.
Covid-19 Precautions and Procedures
- We are following government orders in terms of Covid-19 transmission risk reduction.
- We want our guests to feel safe.
- The shooting range we use has a set of rules in place, which we follow.
- We disinfect all high-touch surfaces between groups
- Our coaches wear breathing restriction masks
- We are submissive and obedient regarding Wyoming Covid Travel Restrictions
Our owners Shepard and Lynn, our team of world class coaches and YOUR group all have unique worldviews regarding the response to Covid-19. We trust YOU to evaluate YOUR risk preferences. We work hard to keep you safe from risks we perceive and we are also committed to helping provide you with a feeling of safety from additional risks YOU might perceive.
- For professional sports athletes whose contracts prohibit mountain biking, skiing, paragliding and other dangerous activities; we have a nice variety of target shooting experiences available.
- For those of you who think that drinking water makes you healthy, we have complimentary bottles of water available. Because some of you are concerned that a cooler full of water bottles could spread covid, we now place bottles individually on a shelf, so you do not need to touch bottles that other clients have touched.
- For those of you who are concerned about catching viruses; we have strict sanitizing practices in place.
- Because of rules prohibiting instructors from being within a social distance, some procedures involving certain firearms (pistols & full autos) will be altered. Safe handling of firearms is very important to us, and if the 9-yr-old or 59-yr-old in your group is not handling guns safely, we will perhaps need to respectfully supplement different guns for them.
If your personal risk assessment allows fun outdoor activities with professional coaches, and Wyoming Covid Travel Restrictions allow your free movement; we are ready to serve you!
Quick links to our most popular offerings!
- Multi-Gun Rifle and Pistol Experience
- Extreme Long Range Rifle Training & Experiences
- Archery Experiences
- Group Experiences
- Shotgun Clays Experiences
- Private Pistol Training
- Private Rifle Training
Owner Shepard’s worldview
Covid is a real virus. It is, however, low on the long list of things that are primary causal factors in shortening the current average life expectancy of 79 years. I believe that most human beings have immune systems, and that these systems function best when exposed to lots of nasty stuff. Humans have a right to make choices for themselves, and I welcome guests who choose to wear lightening rods on their head, breathing-restriction face masks, tin foil hats or rubber gloves. I also welcome guests who have much less fear, and wear none of the mentioned protective gear. Because of the current Coronaphobia panic, we understand that some of our guests have passionate concerns.
Our coaches wear masks. We do not do this because we think it is a smart, wise or beneficial thing to do. Most of our instructors think that it is unreasonable. We wear them because 3% of our clients are concerned about the Covid-19 virus. -Shepard Humphries