Want to be a Summer Activity Guide in Jackson Hole, where government limitations on private land use have resulted in ridiculously high residential rental prices? OK, that is the biggest “down-side” to this position. Let’s move on from $1,000/month per bedroom rental prices to the good stuff….
- Great pay!
- Oh yeah, you will be in Jackson Hole, Wyoming!
- Some coaches think of this opportunity kind of like the fishing boat jobs in Alaska … work hard for 3 months, make some good $$$ then relax a bit more the rest of the year.
- Competitive coaching schedule!
- Some weeks will only be 10 hours of work, other weeks 60 hours!
- We have an awesome pool of coaches – the most knowledgeable coaches with the best personalities get the most work! We appreciate seniority, but it doesn’t buy work!
- Flexible schedule
- Minimal supervision & autonomous work environment … while keeping company promise and benefiting from proven systems
- At least 10 years work experience in private sector person to person environment, self-employed, salaried or contractor status experience preferred
- Willingness to humbly learn
- Ability to learn quickly
- Creativity, risk-taking and a passion for life and serving others
- Exquisitely literate, eloquent, socially aware and empathetic
- Available to work weekends
- Experience serving HNW individuals
- Experience as a private guide (fishing, climbing, rafting, tours, concierge…)
- Reared on a farm, ranch or other self-employed, get-it-done mindset environment
Summer Activity Guide in Jackson Hole!