We are always interested in adding incredible MG Activity Guides to our team!
- Must commit to working a minimum of 1 shift per week June through September. (We are a small business, please under-promise and over-deliver)
- Most shifts are 6 hours long, or 10 hours when working a double. The pay is good & coaches are on contractor status.
- We match each client with a coach who we think would be perfect for them. Excellent coaches end up being much busier than “acceptable” coaches.
- We are not a traditional “shooting instruction” business. Primarily, we are “activity guides.”
- Successful coaches are self-motivated to learn our systems and expectations. (Unfortunately, our experience has been that 90% of the candidates who we invite to join our team are not self-starters, despite promising to be. Let’s chat about this early so that we respect each other’s time.) More on “self-starting:”
- As with any profession, we expect excellent knowledge and performance in our area of specialty. We will happily contract with someone who is lacking, IF that person is committed to “getting up to speed.” If you are not already an expert in UHNWI customer service, firearms, etc, we are happy to teach you … IF you are willing to put in the time and if you will do so.
- 90% of our successful coaches have spent 20 to 40 hours of their own time in their first weeks studying intensely. Based on our guidance and suggestions, they better themselves in customer service, shooting sports, advanced communication & social skills, teaching skills, and firearms familiarization.
- We do not tell candidates what hours and what days they need to study and practice, and this “test” proves most candidates are NOT self-starters or capable or willing to manage themselves. This is OK for typical “jobs” but not on our team.
- We harp on this because it is the biggest reason for candidate failure, and we do not want unmotivated people to waste their time or ours.
- Must be mature, responsible, professional, articulate, socially astute and excellent.
- We are NOT seeking experienced hard-core tactical shooting instructors.
To learn more, let’s video chat via Zoom, shall we? 🙂
Please email Shepard@ this website for more information.