Our Multi-Gun shooting area is outdoors with a roof over our heads.
- Please dress for the weather, it will be a bit cooler than you think.
- Long pants, dresses, skirts or shorts are fine.
- When semi-auto guns are fired, they eject brass cases that are quite hot.
- Closed-toe shoes are important, a hot brass case between the toes is painful!
- Be more like Forest Gump, not Magnum PI, hot brass down the shirt hurts!
- In the winter, VERY warm boots are a must here in Jackson Hole!
- Sunglasses are wise.
We hope this Shooting Range Dress Code post has helped! 🙂