The original Luxury Entertainment Multi-Gun Shooting Experience – Best of the Things to do in Wyoming!
A huge firearms selection, up to 300 shots, paper and metal targets, eye and electronic hearing protection, private instructor, shooting range fees, drinks, finger snacks, course set-up & clean-up and great opportunities for FUN are included in this most popular Multi-Gun Shooting Experience.
Simply dress for the weather and have a BLAST with the most fun family activity of all the Things to do in Wyoming!
Call +1 (307) 690-7921
This experience is perfect for novice shooters and experienced shooters alike! We love this experience because our fun coaches tailor it minute by minute to perfectly fit the desires of everyone in your group! Every single experience has a different number of shots fired though a different quantity of guns, some groups shoot choose to shoot only 10 guns while other groups shoot over 20! You will love that we make your experience perfect for YOU!!! We suggest this experience for a great introduction & foundation before moving on to our Next Level experiences.
Following your safety briefing and within 15 minutes of arrival, your group will be firing your first shots, safely led by your friendly private instructor! EVERY EXPERIENCE IS DIFFERENT ~ We tailor every Shooting Experience based on each shooter’s level of comfort and skill, number of shooters in your party, your goals and desires, etc. It’s common to have shooters of varying shooting backgrounds ~ we’ll meet you ‘where you are’ and are certain that you’ll enjoy a tremendous variety of firearms and spirited adventure. Come Give it a Shot!!
While shooting for your first hour and a half or so, you will focus on the shooting fundamentals in a safe, educational and FUN style! You’ll learn to shoot or hone in on your accuracy, engage in speed competitions with our shot timers and get comfortable with your firearms and how they can be enjoyed. You will fire up to 300 rounds through a variety of .22 caliber rimfire rifles and handguns which have little recoil, some of which may include:
- Several Ruger 10/22s in .22 caliber; semi-automatic rifles w/ red dot and magnified crosshair scopes
- Rossi .22 caliber, break action with fiber optic sights
- Henry .22 caliber, lever action rifle with “iron” aperture sights
- Savage Mark II .22 caliber, single shot bolt action with competition scope
- Savage Mark I .22 caliber, youth version with scope
- Ruger & Colt Single Action Revolvers, .22 caliber
- Smith & Wesson Double Action Revolver, .22 caliber
- Ruger Mark III .22 caliber, semi-automatic in standard and bull barrels
- Smith & Wesson M&P .22 caliber, semi-automatic
- CZ-USA Kadet .22 caliber, semi-automatic
- Walther P-22 .22 caliber, semi-automatic
Next we’ll introduce you to our larger caliber handguns & rifles. You will fire approximately 3 – 5 rounds through each of about a dozen of the following firearms.
- 9mm Semi-Automatic Pistols, which may include:
- CZ 75
- CZ-75 SP01 Tactical
- Sig Sauer P226
- Beretta 92 FS, which the US military refers to as the M9
- Glock 17
- Glock 17 with suppressor
- Smith & Wesson M&P 9c
- Ruger Blackhawk single action revolver
- Springfield Armory XD compact
- Ruger Blackhawk Single Action Revolver .38 Special & .357 Mag
- S&W Highway Patrolman Double Action Revolver in .38 Special
- Thompson Contender Encore Pistol in .308 Winchester with a Burris scope
- .45 ACP Semi-Automatic Pistols, which may include:
- Sig Sauer 1911 Molon Labe
- Glock 21
- Springfield Armory XDM
- CZ 97
- DoubleTap break action Derringer
- Springfield Armory 1911 A1 with Ed Brown barrel and fine tuning by Herb Hazen
- Desert Eagle .50 Action Express
- Dirty Harry Smith & Wesson 44 Magnum revolver
- Various early & mid 20th century battle rifles
- Several pre-30’s battle rifles including:
- 1918 Lee Enfield British 303 rifle
- 1940’s Mosin Nagant Rifle 7.62 x 54R
- Replica of 1800’s Lever-Action repeating rifle by Marlin in .357 Magnum
- Modern sporting rifles including:
- Red Jacket AR-15 in 5.56mm with a Wyoming Lucid Technology red dot sight
- AR-15 chambered in 300 Blackout
- Ruger Mini-14 in .223 caliber
- LWRC AR-15 with premier red dot AimPoint sight and 3X magnifier
- Sig Sauer 556 Combat Rifle with telescopic scope
- Precision rifles including:
- Tikka M595 Master Sporter chambered in .223 with a Leupold 4.5-14 scope
- Customized Remington 700 rifle with Vortex scope in .223 Remington
- Customized Remington 700 VTR rifle in .308 caliber with Leupold 14x scope & custom stock & trigger
- Customized Remington 700 SPS rifle in .308 caliber with Vortex Viper 6-24 XLR scope, custom stock, barrel & trigger
- Mac’s Gunworks customized Remington 700 rifle in 7mm Rem Mag with custom trigger work, barrel, stock and bedding. With our Vortex Viper 24x scope, this gun is frequently used in our premier off-site experiences for shots beyond one mile!
- Remington 700 Sendero in 300WM with Vortex Viper 24x scope and custom trigger. This gun is frequently used in our premier off-site experiences for shots beyond one mile!
- Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor, with a Vortex Viper 24x scope. This gun is incredible and is frequently used in our premier off-site experiences for shots beyond one mile!
- During the last 30 minutes of your Multi-Gun Experience, we offer some optional “additional shots” at an additional cost.
- Fully automatic MP5 with a suppressor
- Fully Auto M16 machine gun with suppressor
- 50 caliber BMG rifle
Download a printable description.
* Firearms used and the number of shots each shooter fires in the the original Luxury Entertainment Multi-Gun Shooting Experience will depend on several factors including the number of shooters in your party and how quickly your group prefers to move through the challenges and instruction; a shooter will typically fire 12-24 guns during this Experience with us. Slight body-frames may not be able to safely shoot the largest caliber firearms or the machine guns; your coach will advise when on the range after observing each shooter’s temperament, age, maturity, size etc. Firearms sometimes require servicing and a comparable or higher substitution may be made when necessary. Additional rounds to shoot downrange through your favorite firearms will be available on site for an additional cost per shot; see Ammunition Pricing Worksheet for market prices. There is shelter over-head for this outdoor Experience; please dress for the weather, wear closed toed shoes and avoid low cut blouses (hot flying brass on bare skin isn’t so comfortable….trust us!)
** Parties with more than 5 shooters require a second coach and shooting bench reservation for safety and pace; smaller groups may also enjoy a second coach/shooting bench to foster more trigger time for each shooter. We will charge your CC on file if you cancel within 72 hours if we cannot place another family or group with your secured coach & bench. One shooter will be firing at a time; you are encouraged to cheer & jeer your fellow shooters! We are a Private Instruction Company contracting with the JH Gun Club to secure use of their shooting range; sometimes certain community, youth or law enforcement groups, etc, will host events which will supersede our scheduled reservations, not always with tremendous notice; we at JHSE will bend over backwards to reschedule your shoot to fit your schedule and/or secure an alternative location as available for this, the most fun thing to do in Jackson Hole!
Looking for Jackson Hole Activities? Our original Luxury Entertainment Multi-Gun Shooting Experience is consistently voted the #1 fun thing to do in Jackson Hole!
Q: My child is 8 years old, is that OK?
A: We do not have an age limit because we have learned that chronological age has less to do with safe shooting than maturity. Most 8 year olds have difficulty concentrating for 3 hours, and their body size is not appropriate for many of the large caliber guns. This being said, you know your child best and as long as he or she can and will follow the safety directions – we welcome them! We put safety as #1, and our coaches will make decisions regarding appropriate guns. Some 8-yr-olds have the interest, maturity and temperament to shoot large caliber guns and even machine guns, while some 14-yr-olds do not. Safety is our priority.
Q: Hidden Fees in this best of things to do in Wyoming?
A: No! We hate that when we travel! We have set a fair price for our luxury services, we provide even more value and we will not surprise you with parking fees, restroom fees, looking at the mountainside fees, etc. We aim to be the most honest of Things to do in Wyoming. Water and snacks are included as is a ton of shooting. High End electronic hearing protection is included with no up-charge. The only additional costs are for optional “Extra Shots” though a handful of our guns. We offer these guns because our clients demanded we have them on hand, we do not push them. We encourage you to stick with our perfect experiences as they come!
Q: How many different guns will we shoot & how much ammo will we shoot?
A: Depending on your group size and pace, you will shoot between 8 and 30 guns. A group of two people that are familiar with shooting might spend only 5 minutes with each gun, whereas a group of 5 people that are methodical and move at a relaxed pace might spend the first hour shooting the first gun. A large part of what has earned us our place as the best luxury entertainment shooting experience firm in the world is our coaches ability to “read” you and your group and set the pace appropriately. If a member of your group is “taking a long time” and “asking a ton of questions” we do not rush them. Most groups will normally shoot over a dozen guns.
Every group is different. We include a generous amount of ammunition in this experience. We typically shoot 10 to 20 shots through each of the 22 calibers, and then 3 shots per person through each of the larger caliber guns. We attempt to pace your experience to last about three hours, however if you are “anxious” by nature, you might finish as much as an hour early. This is rare, but occasionally a guest insists on doing thing “their way” and as a result the experience is shorter and not the quality we pride ourselves on delivering.
Q: We have shot all kinds of guns in Vegas and at a Navy SEAL fund-raiser. Do we have to start with 22’s and do YOUR program?
A: We really hope you will trust our world renown system. We are pioneers in the luxury entertainment shooting experience industry, and remain #1 in the world. This is not just because of our guns, our targets or the pedigrees of our coaches. This results from our unique philosophy and the lessons learned from thousands of students we have served. We ask that you research on-line reviews of Best Things to do in Wyoming and trust us to “Make your day!”
There have for many years been opportunities in Vegas and elsewhere for an “adrenaline rush” 50 caliber machine gun rowdy shooting spree. We do not specialize in “unthinking” blasting, rather, we spend much more time offering an intelligent, fun & educational shooting experience for peaceful, thinking and fun-loving folks.
Q: We have never shot or even touched a gun before, is that OK?
A: Yes! We love introducing folks like you to our fun sport! We coach in a fun, gentle and encouraging manner, not overwhelming you with details, but providing a deep wealth of knowledge as you seem interested. If we discover that you are concerned about guns that have a lot of recoil, we will not push you into shooting them. Every single experience is different and customized in real time to be perfect for you and each individual in your group. While you will have fun and think that you are not “studying”, we bet that at the end of our time together you will know more and shoot better than 80% of the people at the range nearest your home.
Q: We just want to shoot machine guns and the 50 caliber, do you have a package like that?
A: We can customize a “Vegas Style” experience for you. Our multi-gun Rifle & Pistol Experience is perfect, as it is for UP TO 3 hours, and you may choose to shoot only one 22 caliber rifle, then blast away with machine guns and leave in 30 minutes. The experience cost is the same, with each magazine of full auto at an additional $50 (2.5 seconds of joy) and each shot with the .50 BMG $25. We do not encourage this option, but if you insist, we will make it happen. We would much rather spend more time with you in a relaxed and ‘smart’ manner, with our pride & joy, the original luxury entertainment multi-gun shooting experience, which is also gives you more bang for your buck! If you do want the lower-end “Vegas” option, let your booking guru know when booking.
Q: What if it rains or snows or is REALLY cold?
A: Let’s shoot! The wonderful shooting range we utilize is the JH Gun Club, and while we are outdoors when we shoot, we have overhead protection from rain and a cement floor. In the winter, we situate ourselves 15 feet from a “warming room” with a hot gas fireplace and we have complimentary hot drinks available. If it is below 15*F, you might want to reconsider. Please be in good communication with us as our coach will spend about 2 hours setting up the shooting area just for you, so please discuss with us any cancellation desires 24 hours before your experience. We might make an exception to our 72 hour cancellation policy, but we must be in good contact.
When it is cold, PLEASE wear warm footwear. Tennis shoes on cold cement make for an uncomfortable day.
Q: What about your long range shooting school in Wyoming?
A: Yes! We are now offering premier 1-Day long range rifle classes and experiences at a private ranch near Jackson Hole! All of our long range training is private and customized exclusively for you and your group. Have you achieved a 1-Mile hit with a rifle? We invite you to “give it a shot” with us in our Nomad Rifleman packages beginning at just under $5k for a day of fun!