Jackson Hole Teton Impossible Challenge
Teton Impossible Challenge – Gamer’s Pistol Caliber Carbine Experience – Up to 3 hours
Perfect for the gamers and non-gamers in your family,
this Teton Impossible Challenge is the first of its kind in the world!
Using real guns, participants will learn safe handling and
marksmanship skills as well as “human-skills” and then will engage in many challenges.
- Upon arrival at the shooting range, you will be greeted by your friendly private instructor. After a firearms safety briefing, you will begin Session #1 of your Teton Impossible Challenge.
- Session #1: Basic training with a real .22-LR caliber carbine. Up to 200 shots. (Between 20 min & 1 hour)
- Session #2: Intermediate-level training with a 9mm Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC). Up to 100 shots (Between 30 min & 1 hour)
- Session #3: A fun series of up to 10 scored challenges (as time allows). Up to 125 shots.
- Each challenge has an “achievement” that a player can attain by a high score. A sticker for each achievement will be placed on your target as proof of your skill!
Length of your Teton Impossible Challenge experience is up to 3 hours
(We designed this course to be about 3 hours in length for 2 shooters, however some participants have rushed through in less than 90 minutes. The players’ pace will determine the length of the experience and the number of shots fired. We have a hard-ending time as scheduled; if you complete the course of fire before that time, you may purchase an additional Session #3 for $150/person as time allows)
Call +1 (307) 690-7921
Text +1 (307) 264-0223
Is the Jackson Hole Teton Impossible Challenge safe?
This is an extreme experience, you should expect to sweat, get dirty as you speed through the timed challenges. Because the guns and bullets are real – safety is paramount! This course was designed to the highest safety standards and has been peer reviewed. It is much safer than skiing, mountain biking or driving a car, however it is an active outdoor physical activity and there IS a risk!
For whom is the Jackson Hole Impossible Challenge appropriate?
Peaceful people age 14 and over. This experience includes a brief discussion of peaceful morality, the Non-Aggression Principle and proper responsible handling and use of firearms. People that are attracted to the initiation of violence are not welcome to shoot with us, this is NOT military-style training. Smart, kind and competitive players are welcome! We can accommodate almost any physical condition, challenge or gift!
*Morning start time is 8am, sometimes afternoon experiences are also available!
What are our Teton Impossible challenges?
- Challenges include vaulting over a barricade, having to solve a mental and dexterity puzzle with tools, using a cordless drill unscrew the lid of a box with ammo, using a siphon hose to fill a container with water that will tip the balance and unlock another box and much more!
- Expect to be exhausted, scratched and covered in dirt at the end! #tetonimpossible
- See sample challenges here: challenges