Low-light shooting competition
- April 24, 2020 7pm to 930pm
- $550 includes training, range fees and entry into match (*Free for the first 6 JHSE Coaches who sign up)
- Jackson, Wyoming
- Experienced senior-level Instructor (NRA Training Counselor, Senior Lead Instructor (SLI) or least 100 training sessions at a private level in preceding year.)
- Must average at least 1,000 rounds of practice with a pistol each month.
- Eligible as per ATF form 4473 to process a firearm, ATAR Compliant
Tactical flashlight expert and inventor of the Tactical Finger-Ring Search Light Shepard Humphries leads this short class followed by a low light shooting competition putting low light shooting techniques to the test.
- 7pm to 715pm Classroom training
- 715pm to 830pm Range drills
- 830pm to 930pm Competition
#shootinjh instructors receive an in-house discount. Range Operations Manager Tony Molina has allotted a supplement from the instructor training budget toward the class for the first 6 JHSE coaches who sign up.
Many defensive shooting scenarios take place at night, yet most of us train only in perfect lighting conditions. This evening of skill development is beneficial for Concealed Firearms Permit holders, shooting instructors and private security professionals.