Yesterday I was contemplating our 369 reviews on Trip Advisor, 368 of which are 5-Star. I did some number crunching and was pleased to arrive at a 99.7% “Excellent” percentage. This means, that of our 369 guests that took the time to write reviews, a total of 1,845 stars were possible.
We received 1,844, making us Trip Advisor Activities in Jackson Hole’s #1 Rated service!
As the INTJ that took an idea offered by a friend, had a bit of vision, but mostly just worked hard and led a team that is focused on constant and never-ended strategic improvements, this is very satisfying. I wanted to thank some of the folks that we instrumental in helping us achieve this level of success.
- Don for giving me the idea
- Lane & Diana for giving me the chance to use their “back 40”
- Marcus for giving me the inside scoop on what makes an activities vendor excellent in the eyes of the Amangani
- Bill Drui for humbly explaining how he has achieved his reputation in the Jackson Hole fly fishing world
- The Four Seasons for sending me by first guest, (Funny story on this awesome guy…a black physician from Ohio who asked if there were many “preppers” in the area. I was not familiar with the term at that time, and thought of white supremacist survivalist types and assured him the people in our area were wonderful, then he explained prepping and told me he was a prepper! lol)
- Our over 10,000 guests, of whom 9,992 have become “friends.”
- Dan for doing a hard-sell and convincing me to use the JH Gun Club as our “home range”
- Andy, Bob, Colt and Scott, our first instructors that taught me much about shooting, guns and management
- Our awesome instructors over the last 7 years that have given deeply of their own time, resources and passion for people and our sport to “make it happen.”
- The wonderful destination management companies, concierges, neighbors and acquaintances that have told others about our offerings.
- I saved the best for the very last, my wife, friend and business partner Lynn Sherwood. Lynn became the CEO/CFO in 2003 and has grown the company in SOOO many wonderful ways. She is the rock, business brain and gentle side of our life and business, and I am very grateful to her, even when chauvinists refer to her as “the girl I talked to on the phone.”
As I look at various rating showing businesses doing a great job, like Castlerock Auto Dealership here in Jackson Hole, Barker-Ewing Whitewater and MacPhail’s Burgers I see that there is much great competition in the area of excellent service. This makes me feel even greater gratitude about what our team has accomplished!
So, thanks to those mentioned above and the many I inadvertently didn’t mention that have helped us meet the needs of SOOO many people! We look forward to many more years of being Trip Advisor Activities in Jackson Hole’s #1 Rated business!