Join Our Intro-to-Shotgun Class in Jackson, Wyoming!
Date: Saturday, June 1st, 2024
Cost: $50 per participant
Ready to dive into the world of shotgun shooting? Our Intro-to-Shotgun class is perfect for beginners and those looking to refresh their skills. This exciting class is set for a fun and educational afternoon of learning and shooting.
Our expert coaches are dedicated to evaluating each student’s knowledge, ability, and comfort level, ensuring a personalized and progressive learning experience. Get to know our coaches better here.
Learn the fundamentals of shotgun shooting at our 5-stand clays course. This hands-on class provides the perfect balance of safety, technique, and fun!
Equipment: We will provide loaner shotguns for the class if you don’t have your own shotgun. Students should bring 4 boxes of target shotshells, either 7.5 shot or 8 shot.
Registration: Ready to start your shotgun adventure? Register here to secure your spot in the class.
This heavily discounted class is proudly sponsored by the Jackson Hole Shooting Sports Foundation. We thank them for their support in making this class possible.
Join Us and Discover the Excitement of Shotgun Shooting!
Whether you’re new to shotguns or looking to sharpen your skills, our Intro-to-Shotgun class is the perfect opportunity. We can’t wait to see you there!
The Jackson Hole Shooting Sports Foundation is sponsoring this class. Thank you!
Shotgun 5-Stand Range Safety Rules
- Always keep your shotgun pointed in a safe direction. Ensure that your shotgun is pointed in a direction where there are no people or obstacles. Safety is paramount, so be mindful of your barrel’s direction.
- Keep your shotgun unloaded until it’s your turn to shoot. Only load your shotgun when it’s your turn at the 5-stand station. This practice ensures that no shots are unintentionally fired when you’re not ready.
- Know your target and the shot pattern of your ammunition. Be aware of what you’re shooting at and how your shotgun’s pellets spread. This knowledge helps you take accurate and safe shots at the clays.
- Follow the instructions of the range safety officers and 5-stand supervisors. Listen carefully to the guidance provided by the range staff. They are there to ensure a safe and enjoyable shooting experience for everyone.
- Wear appropriate eye and ear protection. Protect your vision and hearing by wearing safety glasses and earplugs or earmuffs. Safety gear enhances your overall shooting experience.