Would you like to learn more about Private Extreme Long Range Shooting?
Are you ready to achieve the next step of your Journey to One Mile?
“We COULD have a rifle already dialed in and help you get a 1-mile hit in the first 30 minutes, however, we have designed our experiences to be relaxing, educational and fun, while also providing the opportunity to succeed at a very difficult challenge.” -Shepard Humphries
Our Nomad Rifleman (NR) One-Day Private Extreme Long Range Shooting Training is offered at various private undeveloped ranches about 90 minutes from Jackson Hole Wyoming. Read about one of our private long range shooting experience in Forbes.
Which Package is right you you?
Every experience is customized, typically in our ELR-2, the first couple of hours will be spent developing fundamental skills with a 22LR, a .223 Rem and a .308 Win. from 100 to 1,000 yards. Next, we will spend a couple of hours “plinking” with the 6.5 Creedmoor at targets between 500 yards and 1,500+ yards. Then we will take some shots with our 7mm Rem Magnum and our 300 Win Mag at targets out to 2,200 yards (1.25 miles).
Much like golf instruction by Tiger Woods, a Hole in One is not guaranteed — though many of our clients do achieve 1 mile hits! Other times, the afternoon wind makes this feat elude us! Either way, ours is the world’s finest extreme long range shooting experience!
While having fun Long Range Shooting, we will discuss and practice:
- Prone positional shooting
- Equipment selection
- Minutes of Angle (MOA) and Milliradians (MILs)
- Precision vs. Accuracy
- Spotting skills development
- Cant / Bubble Level
- Exterior ballistic considerations like distance, wind, angle etc …
- Much more…
We shoot out to 2,200 yards in this training session at targets as small as 1 MOA! You will leave this long range shooting experience with improved knowledge and skills and will likely describe it as one of the best days of your life! You will be challenged and will likely accomplish much more than you had expected.
This class is excellent as a unique excursion for adventure travelers, a treat for family, friends and clients and is also a popular choice for serious rifle shooters seeking to improve their precision long range rifle skills.
Depending on which of our Private Extreme Long Range Shooting packages you choose:
- Use your own gear or borrow some of our rifles and spotting scopes at no additional cost
- Use of other gear including shooting mats, squeeze bags, eye and electronic hearing protection is included
- Private instruction — your instructor serves only you and your party
- Lunch, water and snacks can be provided
- Some packages include an ammunition allowance, then a per shot cost
Wyoming Private Extreme Long Range Shooting
Our Wyoming ranch locations are on undeveloped parcels of high desert sagebrush cattle grazing land. We shoot on the corners of large ranches owned by friends who want to share their slice of heaven on earth with you. We often see their cows, wild antelope, hawks, eagles and waterfowl nearby.
Umbrellas provide shade as you take breaks and sit back in camping chairs to enjoy the snow capped Wind River Mountain range in the distance. A portable camping toilet is available for emergency “seating” needs.
More Private Extreme Long Range Shooting Experience details:
- Your long range shooting instructor will meet you at the ranch and will lead you to the shooting area where your day’s equipment will be set up and waiting for you.
- Lunch can be provided.
- You will be relaxed and have a blast as a Nomad Rifleman!
You are invited to take a step up from your backyard air rifle marksmanship practice and get ready for one mile shooting! Please share more information so we can better customize your private long range shooting instruction!