Would you like to learn more about Private Long Range Shooting? Are you ready to achieve the next step of your Journey to One Mile?
“We COULD have a rifle already dialed in and help you get a 1-mile hit in the first 30 minutes. However, we have designed the experience to be relaxing, educational and fun, while also providing the opportunity to succeed at a very difficult challenge.”
Our One-Day Long Range Precision Rifle Training experience is offered at your choice of two private ranches, each about 1 hour from Jackson Hole Wyoming. (Available from May to September)
The first couple of hours will be spent developing fundamentals with a 22LR, a .223 Rem and a .308 Win. from 100 to 1,000 yards. Next, we will spend a couple of hours “plinking” with the 6.5 Creedmoor at targets between 500 yards and 1500+ yards. Then we will take some shots with our 7mm Rem Magnum and our 300 Win Mag at targets out to 1,780 yards.
Much like golf instruction by Tiger Woods, a Hole in One is not guaranteed — though many of our clients do achieve 1 mile hits! Other times, the afternoon wind makes this feat elude us! Either way, ours is the world’s finest long range shooting experience!
While having fun Long Range Shooting, we will discuss and practice:
- Prone positional shooting
- Equipment selection
- Minutes of Angle (MOA) and Milliradians (MILs)
- Precision vs. Accuracy
- Spotting skill development
- Cant / Bubble Level
- Exterior ballistic considerations like distance, wind, angle etc …
We shoot out to 1,780 yards in this training at targets as small as 1 MOA! You will leave this long range shooting experience with improved knowledge and skills and will likely describe it as one of the best days of your life! You will be challenged and will likely accomplish much more than you had expected.
This class is excellent as a unique excursion for adventure travelers, a treat for family, friends and clients and is also a popular choice for serious rifle shooters seeking to improve their precision long range rifle skills.
Included in base price:
- Use your own gear or borrow our rifles and spotting scopes at no additional cost
- Use of other gear including shooting mats, squeeze bags, eye and electronic hearing protection
- Private instruction — your instructor serves only you and your party
- Lunch, water and snacks
- 100 rounds of .223, 60 rounds of .308, 80 rounds of 6.5 Creedmoor, 40 rounds of 300 Win Mag, 20 rounds of 7mm Rem Mag. Any additional ammo used will be added to your bill.
Which Long Range Shooting Ranch would you prefer?
Wyoming or Idaho?
Our Wyoming ranch location is an undeveloped parcel of high desert sagebrush and is a corner of a ranch owned by friends that want to share their slice of heaven on earth with you. We often see their cows, wild antelope and waterfowl nearby. Your lunch will be a camping-style Dutch Oven meal. Umbrellas provide shade as you take breaks and sit back in camping chairs to enjoy the snow capped Wind River Mountain range 25 miles away. A portable camping toilet is available for emergency seating needs.
Our Idaho ranch is owned by a handful of partners that utilize the 1,500 acre ranch as a private weekend hunting retreat. There is an exquisite hunting lodge with a commercial kitchen where your lunch and your steak dinner will be prepared. We begin at the 500 yard range with shooting benches, and before long move to the long Range Range for shots out to one mile! The location in the Big Hole Mountains is beautiful with alpine forests and farm fields stretching to the horizon. The lodge’s lounge area is perfect for cocktails at the end of the day as you brag to each other about the Private Long Range Shooting shots you made.
*Also Available: Our Bespoke Shooting Adventure. at a luxury hunting ranch in South Dakota, is the world’s most expensive as well as the best value private long range shooting experience beginning at $89k for 4 guests.
More Private Long Range Shooting Experience details:
- Your long range shooting instructor will meet you at the ranch and will lead you to the shooting area where your day’s equipment will be set up and waiting for you.
- Lunch will be cooked and catered on site.
- You will be relaxed and have a blast as a Nomad Rifleman!