***Due to 2020 mandates due to the covid panic, we have a maximum classroom capacity of two non-household groups rather than our normal 8-12 person classes. With these current anti-social distancing requirements, we changed to an online classroom portion of our renowned Online CFP – Wyoming Concealed Carry course.
- Take our new ONLINE course which contains three hours of video slideshow lectures (Part 1 is not required by Wyoming State law, however, great information)
- Take a Private Pistol range training session with one of our NRA Certified Instructors. 50+ rounds of 22LR & 50+ rounds higher caliber (This (Part 2) is required to meet CFP state requirements / $350 + ammo)
Online Concealed Firearms Permit
Wyoming Concealed Carry Class
Part 1 (*Optional)
Take our three-hour online training course. This is comprised of just over three hours of video training and this may be done at any pace you desire.
- Video section 1: Basic handgun operation and shooting
- Video section 2: Legal, moral and psychological
- Video section 3: Tactical
*Optional. Part 1 is not “required” by Wyoming State law to apply for your CFP. Responsible people will want to complete this portion, however government law does not require it. We offer this Part 1 complimentary along with the purchase of Part 2. When you sign up for Part 2 (live training), you will be given a code to receive Part 1 (video training) for free!)
Take our two or three hour live fire private training session at the range. Visit our pistol lessons page for more details and to book: https://shootinjh.com/skill-development/pistol-pro/
Certificate of completion
At the conclusion of your range session, once you have demonstrated safe handling and proficiency, we will email you a certificate of completion that is accepted by the State of Wyoming, Idaho (basic) & Montana for a Concealed Firearms Permit (CFP). (These are also commonly called concealed carry weapon (CCW) permits)
More details about Online CFP – Wyoming Concealed Carry
People seeking a Wyoming Concealed Firearms permit have very minimal State requirements for proof of firearms familiarization. We provide greater value by teaching more than just the basics of firearms familiarization. In Part 1, we also teach about legal aspects, ethical & moral aspects, situational awareness, prevention and defensive tactics. We provide live-fire instruction to help you be more confident and improve your skills. This class will help you decide if you want the responsibility of using protective tools, and will empower you to make peaceful choices, using violent defense only as a last resort.
This Wyoming Concealed Carry class meets Wyoming State Statute’s requirements for a Concealed Carry permit. It is designed to build a foundation from which students can properly hone their skills in order to better protect themselves and their families from knife violence, gun violence and other forms of initiated violence. This is NOT an NRA class, but is taught by NRA Certified Instructors as required by Wyoming law.
More Details about our Wyoming Concealed Carry class
Wyoming Concealed Carry training was developed by Shepard Humphries to be the best 1-day-class available for a concealed firearms permit. It combines the best of NRA Basic Pistol and Personal Protection Inside the Home along with some intermediate and advanced knowledge & skills. Part 1 of our CCW training includes a lecture on Federal & Wyoming firearms related laws and more importantly, morality and ethics are discussed. This class allows each student to improve their knowledge and skills, whether a complete novice or an intermediate-level shooter.
THIS is the process for applying for a Concealed Firearms Permit in Jackson Hole.
There is a high probability that you will never use a gun to protect yourself. On the other hand: EXAMPLE
Why are we the top rated concealed carry school in the Rocky Mountain Region?
- Six to eight hours of training content.
- Comfortable, relevant, entertaining and fun instructional style from the team that invented the “luxury entertainment shooting experience” industry.
- In-depth lecture on the judicious use of a firearm from a moral & ethical perspective as well as both civil and criminal legal issues.
- This course is accepted by Wyoming, Montana and Idaho as “proof of firearms familiarization” for a concealed firearms permit.
- Exceeds Wyoming State Statute minimum requirements.
- Exceeds live fire and tactical shooting instruction requirements.
- Students receive one-on-one instruction on the firing line from a variety of instructors.
- Our team of firearms coaches are subject matter experts in many areas, with each coach offering a fresh perspective and area of specialty.