The Jackson Hole Shooting Experience is the top-rated outdoor activity provider in Jackson Hole. Our reputation among high-end hotels and other activity providers is impeccable, and our clients keep coming back for more; time and time again, our guests say that shooting with us was the highlight of their vacation! The secret to our success is building the right team – Adventure Guide in Jackson Hole.
Our team members are self-starters who are always looking for ways to improve guest experiences. They work smart and hard. Because our clientele consists mostly of high-net-worth individuals and families, our team members are professional in conduct and appearance, while being engaging and fun. We all work together to make sure our guests have a BLAST in Jackson Hole! Do you have what it takes to join the top team in the valley?
- Top-notch social skills and an engaging personality
- Absolute dependability
- Work ethic – above and beyond what’s expected
- 5-10 years of experience in high-end customer service is preferred
- Must be 21 or older; older is preferred
- Familiarity with firearms is a huge plus, but not a must. We can teach motivated learners!
- Making gun puns. We aim to please!
- Contractor status – hours are not promised, but the harder you work, and the more you say “yes” to gigs the more hours you’ll get
- 9- to 10-hour full-day shifts, typically starting at 7:00 or 8:00 am, occasionally starting at noon
- 5-hour “half-day” shifts available morning, afternoon, or evening
- Standing on hard surfaces and lifting moderately heavy equipment
- Non-traditional work week – if you work with us, we’ll work with you
- Mid-May through mid-September are our busiest months, but off-season part-time opportunities are available
- We cater to guests of all ages, nationalities, and experience levels. You’ll spend 2-3 hours with each group helping them build relationships, have fun, and learn to shoot – hopefully in that order.