Fun Jackson Hole Activity Guide job opportunity in Wyoming!
- Smiling, cheerful, clear-voiced, self-motivated & positive personality required – Our results: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g191-Activities-c56-t210-United_States.html
- Advanced social skills are an absolute requirement
- In the summer season, each shift is about 10 hours, typically from 7am to 5pm, or a half-shift is about 5 or 6 hours, either in the morning or afternoon.
- Activity is outdoors with a covering overhead
- We serve HNW families, so a classy & professional appearance must be maintained along with a clear and eloquent speaking style
- Maturity is important, at least 10 years of high-end customer service preferred, absolute dependability is a must
- Contractor status, so no shifts / hours are promised, but if tourism is up and you are incredible – you can do really well. 🙂
- Standing on hard floor for 6 to 10 hours, setup includes some lifting of moderately heavy things
- We work with humble, intelligent, fast-learning, self-motivated people who want to learn our systems, no experience necessary in our field – we are happy to train fast-learners!
- If you live outside of Jackson Hole, please investigate the extremely high cost of living. Unless you have a unique situation, you will spend a lot less on rent if you live an hour away from the shooting range.
Please complete the following short application to begin the process of seeing if we might be a good fit for each other.