Orlando Shooting – Newtown Shooting – Invest in AR-15?
(This article was originally published in 2012)
I invite you to engage in a thought process with me. You might find some conclusions for yourself and your family that could be of use to you.
- Do you think black Semi-Auto rifles will be made illegal to manufacture in the US by 2020?
- Do you think that detachable magazines that hold more than 10 rounds will be made illegal to manufacture by 2020?
- Do you think North America will be more peaceful or less peaceful during the next 50 years than in the past?
- Why are two almost identical .223 rifles, with only $50 in parts and an hours worth of labor separating them, currently (2012) valued $11,000+ apart?
OK, regardless of what your answers were to the above, here goes another set:
- Do you think that when an item becomes scarce it becomes more valuable?
- Do you think that there will be a great demand for tools with which one can protect their family?
- Do guns hold their value pretty well, especially if kept in their factory box and never used?
- A dollar in 1914 is worth 2 cents today. The most respected source for economic statistics and many economists anticipate inflation and perhaps even hyper-inflation. http://www.shadowstats.com/
- $1000 today is worth $1000. What do you think it will be worth in 2020?
- An average AR-15 costs about $1000. What do you think it will be worth in 2020, 2030 & 2050?
- $100 today will but six 30-round AR-15 magazines. What will they likely be worth in the years to come?
- Orlando Shooting – Newtown Shooting – Invest in AR-15? Will there be more real events and false flags that might make this power grab happen sooner?
Recommendations? Oh, I have none. It would be illegal for me to give financial advice without a government-approved license.