Owner’s description of this opportunity:
Do you have an incredible personality?
Are you a perfectionist with excellent attention to detail?
Do you want a fun, fast-paced job?
Booking Guru Job Description
Two bubbly Booking Gurus make up our administrative team, and neither have been hired yet! One might grow to be a Lead Booking Guru (LBG) who will work throughout the year if mutually beneficial. The Seasonal Booking Guru (SBG) will work over the Summer, starting training in early April or May and the position will end mid-September or October. Our SBG will have passion to speak with customers/concierge about the most FUN activity in JH and run with special projects!
Whether seasonal or year round depends on what we work out, we are NOT a rigid and bureaucratic big company, rather, lets chat about how our arrangements can be unique, fun and mutually beneficial! 🙂
- If you jump in with passion and take responsibility, voluntarily take over management tasks, create new sales methods and “treat the business like your own” you will make more money.
- If you have less “drive” and would instead prefer to “just do your job with excellence as instructed” that is sufficient, and pay will be about $16 to $18/hr, with potential for a couple more bucks an hour based on ….
These positions require a bubbly salesperson, not just a polite “order-taker.”
This position’s hours are flexible.
- If you like to be away from work for 3 or 4 days each week, we could do 12 hours shift (7am-7pm) for 3 days per week, then 4 days the next week (rotating weekly.)
- If you don’t like this schedule, and neither does your Booking Guru counterpart, let’s change the hours to four 10-hour shifts, or five 8-hour shifts or six 7-hour shifts, or, or, or…? 🙂
As long as phones and emails are covered 8am to 6pm for all 7 days each week – I am happy!
A HUGE perk is that the position can be remote from any quiet place with Internet connectivity!!! The SBG will only need to come to Jackson one day per week, and even this is flexible and negotiable! A knowledge of the Jackson Hole area IS important, for example if a client calls and says they are lost and that they are “coming from ‘The Village’ and are headed to the range, and are passing Dairy Queen” the Booking Guru would need to be able to confidently, and with the fun tone of a local, direct them to the shooting range. 🙂 During your 80 hours of training in Jackson Hole, you will learn the area well! 🙂
Jobs in Jackson Hole Requirements
Applicants should have the experience or ability to learn and enjoy “high-end/professional” customer service via the phone, must thrive on hard work and be dedicated to attention to detail. You must demand of yourselves a high level of personal responsibility, have a drive to help customers on telephone bookings, and have the ability to work independently. Our sales come through the phone & email so there are some main requirements:
1) ALL calls that come in on your shift must be answered by the 3rd ring. If you are on the other line when a call comes in, you must call that number back asap.
2) Customers should experience that you are working in a professional setting. There should be no background noise to indicate that you are working from home or some riverbank where you chose to set up your workstation for the day, using your cell phone’s hotspot to fuel your laptop with WiFi. Want to work from Mexico or Flint Michigan for a week while visiting family? As long as you are performing your duties with excellence, you are welcome to be anywhere! 🙂
3) Written and verbal communication must be professional. Proper grammar, punctuation, a clear, crisp and “smiling” voice and eloquence are appreciated by our clients! 🙂
4) Work well and solve problems without close micro-management. For example, I have not provided our contact information in this job posting. The successful candidate will know how to find our email address, which is my preferred method of communication. 😉
Our Booking Gurus do not need to have a background in firearms. A dynamic, charismatic & fun personality is key! We will provide you with complimentary Shooting Experiences with a Private Coach, product descriptions, tools to sell the product offerings and the technical training to use our systems. Don’t let your lack of shooting knowledge prevent you from teaming with us! (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive and SalesForce Experience is a PLUS.)
Employees successful in this role are able to quickly and thoroughly learn and apply the necessary skills for the position. You will have 2-4 weeks of training in Jackson Hole, depending on your needs, and we do expect for you to be fully up and running independently within one month. If you have a history of customer service/sales, working hard, creating your own solutions to achieve your preferred outcomes etc – you will love this opportunity!
80-ish% of your duties will be similar to this:
A potential client or a local concierge calls to inquire about our shooting experiences. The booking Guru learns about the unique dynamics of the interested family and describes our best options, typically our Multi-Gun Rifle & Pistol Experience. The Booking Guru finds out when the client would like to shoot, checks our Google calendar for available coaches whose personality and skills would be a perfect match for the family. The Booking Guru Coordinates with the coach and family and sets up a perfect date and time. The Booking Guru is entering this information in SalesForce while booking the shooting experience. Then, the Booking Guru sends a confirmation email to the client and does some final entries in Salesforce.
The Booking guru is responsible for following up with all leads and closing all sales possible with appropriate follow up. Compiling completed liability waivers (verify all details are correct) daily and enter the contact information into SalesForce and forward the verified waivers to Accounting.
This “Booking Guru Guest Care Sales Jobs in Jackson Hole” opportunity is sometimes fast-paced and exciting and requires perfect attention to detail because the Booking Guru is juggling multiple inquiries, drafting email proposals, responding to last-minute text messages from coaches, concierges and clients!
Group Event Planning:
Create custom events for groups of 6 or more for On Site (JH Gun Club) and Off Site group experiences in a consistent and professional manner with our preferred vendors. We have great systems for doing this.
Special Projects & Other Duties As Needed, Fun & Desired:
When not working with customers on the phones there will be tasks assigned by your counterpart Booking Guru(s), the Range Operations Manager or Owners and must be completed as they request by the time-line that they provide. This could include social media tasks, marketing materials, errands etc. Please be open to all requests as we are a small company and all hands are on deck. We suggest that you watch this video: https://youtu.be/Y95eI-ek_E8
Jobs in Jackson Hole